Monday, January 28, 2008

Week Two

Last Week- 156.2
This Week- 156.8

Gained .6

I am really late in posting this! Especially since tomorrow I will update you on this last week. Even though I gained a tad, I was perfect OK with it! I was in Virginia all week and honestly was that much in control of my food. And with traveling and stuff, your body just gets off. I was proud of myself however because I really really really really wanted a Dr. Pepper, BUT i resisted the whole time!! They even had all sorts of cookies and fatty snacks for all the breaks and i resisted!! So even though i gained slightly...my self control was great! I was proud of myself!!

I will try to post tomorrow weigh in soon!

1 comment:

Emily said...

And really - who cares about the weight when more importantly you made healthy choices! Way to go! Especially with the not eating the cookies thing - that would've been the toughest for me. :)
Oh I wanted to tell you, a few of my friends and I were inspired by this, and we started something similar. We each set some healthy goals for 2008 and weekly we email accountability reports. Thanks for the inspiration!