Monday, January 14, 2008

Week One

First Weigh-in 160.6 lbs
January 14- 156.2 lbs

Total Loss 4.4lbs!!

I am so excited about my loss this week! A little suprised but very happy. This week, I pretty much avoided all carbs and most sugars. I plan to do the same this week as well. My friend Julie was in town- so it made it a little more difficult. So I am happy with the results! This next week, I will be in Virginia...so hopefully it will continue to go well!! Thanks for keeping up with me. If you are tracking my loss with me over the next few months- leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

KS said...

Congrats on week one! I did good till Saturday and ate bad at home... Lunch didn't help today either! Mexican food is my weakness!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats!

Emily said...

Way to go! That's a great way to start it off.