Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The 2007 Skinny Minnie Competition

There are several women in my city that have talked a lot about wanting to loose weight this spring. So we decided that we should work towards finding a way to encourage and motivate each other. So we came up with the 2007 Skinny Minnie Competition!! Here's how it rolls....

  • There are 5 of us in the competition that are all putting in 2,000 rupees ($50 USD).
  • We all make a personal goal for ourselves
  • It started April 1 and will go till July 1 (13 weeks)
  • Those who reach their own personal goal will get a chance at winnning the money. If one person wins than you get the full $250. But if there are several people who meet their own goals, then you split the $250!!

So I am hoping to win a little extra cash or get my $50 back!! You can keep looking back at this website to see how my weight loss is going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia! I wanted to encourage you to watch what you drink. I just within the last 2 weeks have started drinking water or diet drinks...which I am not too crazy about. But because of this I have lost between 3 to 4 pounds! I figured out that if you drink 2 cokes a day then you are drinking in around 500 calories. Yikes!