Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weekly Weigh-in Wednesday June 20

Several Weeks ago - June 4- 154.0
June 20- 155.2
Total: +1.2 lbs

My apologies for not blogging and posting my weight in over two weeks! Shame on me! My parents completely surprised me and came to visit Delhi and so I didn't take the time to weigh-in or rather even remember to do it.

Because my parents were here, my diet kind of went by the wayside because we ate out a lot. Pretty disappointing, but they were definitely worth it!! Therefore, I have gained over a pound. BUT I still have about 10 days till the competition is over- so I plan to keep persevering and working towards that $300!!

I would like to say, that I am feeling really good about myself. I took tons of pictures these past 10 days with my parents here and it felt good to like the way I looked in all my pictures!! I can definitely see the difference. Even though it is showing that I have lost lbs- I still feel like I am loosing inches. My clothes continue to fit looser and looser!! Yay.

I leave for Thailand and then Bali a week from today. I plan to eat lots of beef and Starbucks- so the diet will fall by the wayside until I get back.

I posted lots and lots of pictures in the past 10 days cause of my parents. You can see more of my progress on this site. http://namaskarsa.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your encouragement!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Go Alicia go!! :)
You can still eat the wonderful Thailand food and be healthy at the same time, I'm sure of it. I know you'll look great in your summery clothes!

Kelley C said...

I'm so impressed that your parents were here for 10 days and you only went up 1.2 pounds. way to go