Monday, June 4, 2007

Weekly Weigh-in- Monday June 4

Last Week- 157.6
This Week- 154.0

Total Loss- 3.6 lbs!!!

I am super excited about this weeks progress!! I knew it would be 2 lbs, but the 3rd lb was a suprise. This week, I went back to phase I of the South Beach Diet and I have also been sick all day Saturday and Sunday (i have been peeing out my butt). So I guess the combination of the two made for a great weight loss!! yay. This puts me in good standing to have a chance to still win the competition!

Weightloss Recap-

Since January - 20lbs
Since April 1 - 10.4 lbs (only 4 to go..I think I can do it!)

5 comments:

Kelley C said...

OK that is just gross. I'm proud of you but gross gross gross. Bad word picture. UGH. ACK. BLAGH.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I agree with Kelley - gross!
BUT... CONGRATS! That's awesome :) You can do it!! whoo hoo!!

Shannon said...

LOL!!! Not only did you see a 3 pound loss but you are almost at a 4. Yay for you!!! Keep it up.

Emily said...

You're SO close! See there is an upside to Delhi Belly! :) I peed out my butt once...took a bad fall while water skiing where the lake water went UP, and then came back out 30 min later. haha! You are doing so good!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Awesome job, my friend. I am thinking you're looking sexier all the time. Can't wait to see you! It's getting closer.